Contains 3 keys for each cylinder
• **VdS certified**
• Closing bit Niro, waterproof (seawater)
• Sift installed (axial protection)
• Drill and pull protection (BZW B)
• With emergency and danger function (at a length of 31/31mm or larger). You can then close the lock even if a key is inserted on the other side.
At a length of 27/31 (or larger) the danger function is on the larger side, that means that the shorter 27-side is to be installed at the outer side of the door.
Performance at its peak!
Apart from its dynamic reversible key design, third generation products of janus are patented until 2031 and increase your security even more. Cylinder technique at its best: multiple security checks and a new copy protection.
• This is the third generation with a new key design: spacious grip area, extra long key blade
• Complex locking system patented until 2031
• Mechanical copy protection of the identation key: even the novel 3d print cannot exactly reproduce this key
• Easy to handle with double-sided key guidance
• Due to its extra long key blade, you can use each protective fitting with cylinder cover
• Modular cylinder structure: variable length, sandwich design
• With security identity card (reorders only if you provide your security card)
• Casing of the cylinder in nickel-plated brass, or in chrome-nickel-steel, no rosettes, with forend screw M5 x 80mm, nickel-plated steel
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
• Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
• Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key, please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
If you choose the option chrome-nickel-steel the encasing of the closing cylinder is made of robust chrome-nickel-steel. This version offers maximum protection against manipulations.
Important: The series of BKS Janus uses an upper encasing (this is where you insert the key) which is 2mm larger at its end. Make sure to take this into account when you use a fitting or protective rosette.
Doors with only one slot (drill-in round rosette) are not compatible with this lock cylinder!
You can reorder lock cylinders and keys at a later time, provided you have your security card as proof of ownership. However: ordering at a later time will cost considerably more than during your first order. We therefore recommend that you order more keys and keep them in reserve.
Attention: Please take the correct measures of your lock cylinder!
Please see our privacy notice