According to standard DIN/EN 1303 and DIN 18252
With emergency and danger function
Each cylinder contains 3 keys
The series 50 6-pins profile cylinder with a reversible key system: anti-bumping, paracentric key profile for individual locking, simultaneous locking and restricted locking with 3 keys (high-quality nickel silver). The number of the keys for locking systems with security card depends on the customer’s wishes. Cylinder casing brass, nickel-plated with no rosettes, includes a forend screw M5 x 80mm, nickel-plated steel.
Concerning dual-profile cylinders with danger function: You can close the lock even if a key is inserted on the other side.
The emergency and danger function is available at a length of 31/31mm or larger.
That’s what you can expect from our cylinder system series 50 livius:
• According to standard DIN/EN 1303 and DIN 18252
• Standard fitting with anti-bumping protection
• Standard fitting with emergency and danger function (You can close the lock even if a key is inserted on the other side)
• 6-pins profile cylinder
• Patented profile series with spring-loaded graving
• Paracentric key profiles (individual and simultaneous locking)
• Cylinder casing: brass, nickel-plated
• Key: high-quality nickel silver (locking systems and registered locks)
• Forend screw: M5 x 80mm, nickel-plated steel
• Security identity card (reorders only if you provide your security card)
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
• Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
• Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key, please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
Attention: Please take the correct measures of your lock cylinder!
Please see our privacy notice