A variable longitudinal profile system prevents any insertions of unauthorized keys
In addition to a convenient operation, the keyTec N-tra turn system has a well-proven protection against
manipulations thanks to 6 solid spring-loaded pin tumblers on each side, the springlessly controlled radial
pins and the standard anti-drilling and anti-picking protection.
- A variable longitudinal profile system prevents any insertions of unauthorized keys
- Horizontal key insertion with cross-shaped grooves in the core
- Profiles are protected with security identity card
- 6 spring-loaded solid pin tumblers on each side
- Lateral radial pins which are checked by identations (i.e. sideway pins) on the key
- Copy protection thanks to profile catch pin in the cylinder which additionally checks the profile
of the key
- Resilience against manipulation due to hardened, rust-free steel pins
- Produced using the DIN 18252 and DIN/EN 1303
- Cross-shaped groove at the core
- Patent protection until at least 2029
Length of 28/28mm: the locking cylinder has no emergency and danger function
Length of 28/35mm or larger: the locking cylinder contains an emergency and danger function
- Key is made of high-quality, low-wear nickel silver
- 13.5mm bow allows for combinations of all commercially available standard fittings
- Ergonomically shaped key head provides an improved grip
- Rounded shape of the key protects your pockets and handbags
Supplied with security card as: individually secured locks (EGS)
You can reorder provided you have your valid security card.
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
- Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
- Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key,
please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All
locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
You can reorder lock cylinders and keys at a later time, provided you have your security card as proof of
Attention: Please take the correct measures of your lock cylinder!
Information on how to do it, here.
Please see our privacy notice