Security identity card (reorders only if you provide your security card)
Each cylinder contains 3 keys
Security identity card
The series 50, 6-pins profile cylinder with a reversible key system: anti-bumping, paracentric key profile for individual locking, simultaneous locking and restricted locking with 3 keys (high-quality nickel silver). The number of the keys for locking systems with security card depends on the customer’s wishes. Cylinder casing brass, nickel-plated with no rosettes, includes a forend screw M5 x 80mm, nickel-plated steel.
That’s what you can expect from our cylinder system series 50 livius:
• According to standard DIN/EN 1303 and DIN 18252
• Standard fitting with anti-bumping protection
• 6-pins profile cylinder
• Patented profile series with spring-loaded graving
• Paracentric key profiles (individual and simultaneous locking)
• Cylinder casing: brass, nickel-plated
• Key: high-quality nickel silver (locking systems and registered locks)
• Forend screw: M5 x 80mm, nickel-plated steel
• Security identity card (reorders only if you provide your security card)
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
• Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
• Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key, please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
Adjustable key bit
Our half cylinders have key bits which can be adjusted up to 8 times. In order to select the position, use the bolt on the back of the cylinder. This service is a standard fitting of all BKS half profile cylinders.
Attention: Please take the correct measures of your lock cylinder!
Please see our privacy notice