Unprofessionally secured doors are immediately recognizable as easy targets for burglars: the cylinder protrudes far and the fitting can often simply be unscrewed.
ABUS SB600 F1 interchangeable set
The security fittings can be used universally, regardless of whether they are for left- or right-handed doors. The ABUS SB600 security fitting is especially suitable for house entrance doors and has a long plate with a length of 250 mm.
- Protective fitting for house entrance doors with a square of 10 mm and a distance of 92 mm
- Long cover plate
- Interchangeable set with door handle on the inside and fixed button on the outside
- For cylinder projection of 15 mm
- Button on the outside, pusher on the inside
- Suitable for door thicknesses of 67 - 72 mm
- According to DIN EN 1906 SK 1 and DIN 18 257 ES 0
- Increased tear-off protection: Stable cams plus internal screw connections
- Proven layered construction: metal bottom shield plus light metal top shield
- Shield thickness 12 mm
- Distance: 92 mm, square pin: 10 mm
Colors: F1 aluminum natural
Please see our privacy notice