tainless-steel shackle for extra-special corrosion protection
Padlock 70IB/45HB63 Aqua Safe
A LOCK FOR EXTREME WEATHER
The ABUS 70IB Aqua Safe marine padlock not only reliably protects your valuables from theft, but also protects sensitive surfaces from scratches.
The extremely weatherproof Aqua Safe 70IB from ABUS is made from a solid brass lock body coated in plastic to protect sensitive surfaces. The hardened steel shackle also has an impact-resistant plastic coating. In addition, a special protective cap ensures that water spray and dirt cannot penetrate into the locking mechanism. This makes this padlock ideal for securing valuables outdoors.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- Stainless-steel shackle for extra-special corrosion protection
- Sealed lock body with special protective cap and drainage channels to protect the locking mechanism from water and dirt
- Shock-absorbing plastic casing protects sensitive surfaces
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- incl. 2 keys
Operation and use:
For medium-security requirements under extreme weather and environmental conditions.
Ideal for use on vehicles and boats.
Size: 45 mm
bracket thickness: 8mm
bracket height: 63mm
Please see our privacy notice