lever cylinder – mailbox cylinder Winkhaus keyTec N-tra
• A variable longitudinal profile system prevents any insertions of unauthorized keys
• Horizontal key insertion with cross-shaped grooves in the core
• Profiles are protected with security identity card
• 6 spring-loaded solid pin tumblers on each side
• Lateral radial pins which are checked by identations (i.e. sideway pins) on the key
• Copy protection thanks to profile catch pin in the cylinder which additionally checks the profile of the key
• Resilience against manipulation due to hardened, rust-free steel pins
• Produced using the DIN 18252 and DIN/EN 1303
• Cross-shaped groove at the core
• Patent protection until at least 2029
• Key is made of high-quality, low-wear nickel silver
• 13.5mm bow allows for combinations of all commercially available standard fittings
• Ergonomically shaped key head provides an improved grip
• Rounded shape of the key protects your pockets and handbags
Supplied with security card as: individually secured locks (EGS)
You can reorder provided you have your valid security card.
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
• Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
• Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key, please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
These lever cylinders are suitable for mailboxes. Please consider that your mailbox should be prepared accordingly or you will have to do some modifications with your mailbox such as drilling bigger holes.
You can reorder lock cylinders and keys at a later time, provided you have your security card as proof of ownership.
Please see our privacy notice