Anti-drilling protection due to hardened steel pins
Door cylinder A93
Ideally suited for those who are looking for one or several reliable door cylinders which combine the classic standard functions. At a length of 28/34 or larger the cylinders are equipped with the emergency and danger function. Anti-drilling protection due to hardened components; this prevents intruders to drill and remove the door cylinder.
Cylinders comply with the specifications of DIN/EN 1303:2015-08 Annex A, Class B. Thus, they can be installed in fire resistant doors and smoke control doors.
• According to standard DIN/EN 1303, DIN 18252 and ISO 9001:2008
• Anti-drilling protection due to hardened steel pins
• 5-pin cylinder
• Length of the key shank: 11mm (ideal for installing pull-protection fittings)
• Contains 3 codified keys
• ABUS Global Protection Standard (GPS) 6
• 1x forend screw M5x80mm
Pictures included are for illustration purposes only, the key head can vary e.g. we engrave our logo “PM Service”. We do not engrave the number on any key duplicate.
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
• Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
• Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key, please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
Please see our privacy notice