T65AL myLock: individually writable and easily recognizable
- Temple diameter: Ø 6.5 mm
ABUS aluminum locks are suitable for a wide range of applications - ideal for individual security and with a high recognition value thanks to different colors. The myLOCK T65AL padlock secures, for example, cabinets, lockers, tool boxes, switchgear, etc. Due to the writable plastic coating, it can be used on lockers and cabinets. The colored lock body is made of light, solid aluminum and is complemented by a NANO PROTECT™ coated shackle.
Use and applications:
- Protection of medium values/items or with an average risk of theft
- Ideal for individually securing lockers and cupboards (e.g. in fitness centers), cellar sheds, tool boxes, etc.
- T65AL myLock: individually writable and easily recognizable
- Internal parts made of rustproof materials
- Special steel bracket with NANO PROTECT™ coating for very high corrosion protection
- Precision 5-pin barrel
- Double locking
- incl. 2 keys
keyed alike not possible!
Width: a [mm] 43
Clear temple width: b [mm] 22
Clear temple height: c [mm] 23
Bracket diameter: d [mm] Ø 6.5
Height: f [mm] 62
Please see our privacy notice