According to standard DIN/EN 1303 and DIN 18252
• Contains 3 keys for each cylinder
• With security identity card
• Copy protection
The comprehensive cylinder program of the series 31 offers not only dual-cylinders and half cylinders but also: thumbturn cylinders with varying rotations, pneumatic cylinders, padlocks, external cylinders for case locks and more. The patented profile series Detect3 offers a high copy protection for all of its cylinders of the series 31 in locking systems and registered systems.
That’s what you can expect from our cylinder system series 31:
• According to standard DIN/EN 1303 and DIN 18252
• Standard fitting with anti-bumping protection
• 5-pins profile cylinder
• Cylinder casing: brass, nickel-plated
• Key: high-quality nickel silver (locking systems and registered locks)
• Forend screw: M5 x 80mm, nickel-plated steel
• Patented until 2025
• Security identity card (reorders only if you provide your security card)
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
• Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
• Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key, please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
Concerning dual-profile cylinders with danger function: You can close the lock even if a key is inserted on the other side.
The emergency and danger function is available at a length of 31/31mm or larger.
Attention: Please take the correct measures of your lock cylinder!
Please see our privacy notice