Abus Bravus 3500 MX modular knob cylinder with drill and extraction protection
Highlights of the Bravus 3500 MX knob cylinder system
Security and flexibility with modular reversible key systems
Bravus.3500 MX Magnet offers you security at the highest level - thanks to the integrated magnet technology, the standard SKG *** security equipment, technical copy protection, patent protection until 2037 * and trademark protection. The independent SKG test institute has certified the Bravus MX Magnet Euro profile cylinders with the highest security class SKG ***. The magnetic cylinder achieves the highest security level in the categories of locking security, durability, corrosion resistance, fire resistance and attack resistance.
HIGH-END KEY COPY PROTECTION
The intelligent magnet technology and the patented Intellitec system on the key and in the cylinder very effectively prevent the locking process with an unauthorized key. This is how Bravus MX Magnet reliably protects you from illegal 3D key copies. The security card offers additional protection, because cylinders and keys can only be reordered if they are presented.
Small magnet, big effect! If the Bravus MX magnet key is inserted into the door, the query pin inside the cylinder checks the magnet on the key.
3 keys are included per cylinder
(Not compatible with ABUS Bravus 2000)
• Highest technical and legal copy protection
• Patent protection until 2037 * and trademark protection
• Horizontal key insertion
• Maximum protection against illegal key copies thanks to the Intellitec system
• Tested according to DIN EN 1303 and DIN 18252
• With drilling, pulling and break protection
• with emergency and hazard function (even if a key is inside, you can open or lock it from the outside
• with security card (reorders of keys or cylinders only with security card)
The stainless steel elements in the heart of the cylinder ensure steel-hard security as standard: The stainless steel bar, the drill protection inlay made of high-strength stainless steel and the hardened steel elements inside the cylinder offer protection against drilling, pulling and breakage.
Function of the locks:
- Individual locking: Keys only ever close one cylinder e.g. 1 cylinder with 3 keys
- Keyed alike: All locking cylinders that you order can be locked with one key
If you need several locking cylinders (also of different lengths), which should all be locked with the same key, select the keyed alike option for each locking cylinder under "Locking". All locking cylinders in the cart are then automatically combined to form a lock.
Please see our privacy notice