DOM ix Twido, lock cylinder DOM ix Twido half cylinder with drill and pull protection
The new reversible key system ix Twido© uses a floating dual role in the key in order to prevent illegal copies. An up and down milling along the longitudinal axis provides additional copy guard when it comes to checking the profile.
The new ix Twido© can handle almost all demands you might have in respect to your security. The new roll technology and clever design is up to the challenge.
- New key head design
- Length of the key blade accounts for all usual security fittings
- Key with a complex encryption
- Reversible keys with two rolls which can move independently
- Anti-bumping and anti-picking pins
- Modular technology which increases drill and pull protection
- Up to 12 profile check pins
- 7 suspended tumblers (special brass or steel hardened), plus roll functional pins
- Roll functional pins
- Generously patented until 2036
- Key with paramount copy guard
- Package includes a security card
The reversible key is made of high-quality nickel silver, is easy to handle and has a key blade which accounts for all usual security fittings. You’ll find our PM Service logo on the key head.
Versatile application possibilities
The system ix Twido© has been developed for larger objects with a hierarchical organization which can be found in medium-sized companies and trade. We offer numerous lock cylinder options for almost each door type. Additionally, DOM System ix Twido© can be used with simultaneous locking – you can then open all doors using only one key, e.g. front door, basement, garage gate or mailbox. Furthermore, the hardened steel web offers better protection if someone tries to forcefully remove your cylinder.
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
- Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
- Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key, please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
You can reorder lock cylinders and keys at a later time, provided you have your security card as proof of ownership.
Please see our privacy notice