including 3 keys per cylinder
Patent term 2031
• Contains 3 keys for each cylinder
• Drill and pull protection (BZW B)
• Anti-bumping system
Patented until 2031
Performance at its peak!
Apart from its dynamic reversible key design, third generation products of janus are patented until 2031 and increase your security even more. Cylinder technique at its best: multiple security checks and a new copy protection.
• This is the third generation with a new key design: spacious grip area, extra long key blade
• Complex locking system patented until 2031
• Mechanical copy protection of the identation key: even the novel 3d print cannot exactly reproduce this key
• Easy to handle with double-sided key guidance
• Due to its extra long key blade, you can use each protective fitting with cylinder cover
• Modular cylinder structure: variable length, sandwich design
• With security identity card (reorders only if you provide your security card)
• Casing of the cylinder in nickel-plated brass, or in chrome-nickel-steel, no rosettes, with forend screw M5 x 80mm, nickel-plated steel
Functions of the closing mechanisms:
• Individual locking: a key can only close one cylinder, e.g. 1 cylinder and 3 keys
• Simultaneous locking: a key can close all cylinders which you accordingly selected
If you need several lock cylinders (even if they vary in length) which shall be opened with the same key, please select under “closing mechanism” the option simultaneous locking for each locking cylinder. All locking cylinders which are in the cart will then be considered to have one closing mechanism.
You can reorder at a later time, provided you have your security card as proof of ownership.
Adjustable key bit
Our half cylinders have key bits which can be adjusted up to 8 times. In order to select the position use the bolt on the back of the cylinder. This service is a standard fitting of all BKS half profile cylinders.
These are the measures of the cylinders:
Please see our privacy notice